Cowboy Skully is here!


I am trying my hands at sculpting. I love all of the cool little art dolls I see all over and really wanted to give it a go to try and create my own little character. And so I kneaded the clay (I used Sculpey) and rolled it into a working ball of clay and started to pinch, mold, and sculpt and before I knew it Cowboy Skully was here! I have already started to create more... just need to stick them in the oven next. Sculpey is a great clay to use because it  is so easy. You mold your creation and then stick it in the oven for 15 minutes and Voila! Its done ready to paint or piece together.

Now my cowboy needs a paint job, so that is my fun project for today!

1 comments:

Estancia De La Ding Dong said...

Great drawings and this little guy is terrific !

Post a Comment